Shipping, Pickup, and Birmingham-Sylacauga Delivery
We at Marble Creek want to provide you with the highest-quality meats and eggs raised the best way possible. This means we focus on creating nutrient-dense food that respects the land, the animals, and the people who raise and process them. We focus on humane growing practices and low-intervention methods of production. Our animals are raised outdoors on pasture and in the woods. You will taste the difference, and you will reap the health benefits.
You have multiple options for delivery when ordering here on our website.
- On-farm pickup, during business hours (our store is currently open M - F sort of by appointment as we are short on staff members - call ahead on Saturdays) as soon as we let you know it's ready -- select "Local Pickup" at Checkout
- Pickup on Saturdays in Birmingham at farmer's markets (coming back April 2021) - Pepper Place Market (2829 2nd Ave S), Lee Branch Market (611 Doug Baker Blvd), or Unity Market (2803 Highland Ave S) -- select the correct market as a "Shipping" option at Checkout
- Local Delivery (ZIP codes covered: 35004, 35007, 35022, 35043, 35080, 35094, 35114, 35124, 35147, 35150, 35160, 35173, 35203, 35205, 35206, 35209, 35210, 35211, 35212, 35213, 35215, 35216, 35222, 35223, 35226, 35233, 35234, 35235, 35242, 35243, 35244) -- select "Local Delivery" at Checkout ($5 for orders $50 - $99.99, free over $100).
- UPS Shipping (we ship all orders on Tuesdays only to prevent weekend thawing. Most of US: $50 for orders $50 - $350, free over that. Rest of country: 2nd Day Air required) -- select "Shipping" at Checkout, see more details below. The deadline is 5:00 pm Central on Monday to have your order shipped the next day.
- If none of these work for you, call Matthew at 205-936-6120, and we will see if we can accommodate you.
We also want to provide the best experience for our customers. For some folks, driving to the farm or farmer's market isn’t a sustainable part of life. We have listened to you and now offer local delivery!
The Way It Works
Our current delivery schedule is Tuesday and Friday, but there could be changes if we need (if we don't have many deliveries Friday, Jesie may go herself after the farmer's market). The deadline to place orders is 5:00 pm on Monday or Thursday for delivery the following day. Your order will be in a cardboard box with an insulated liner inside (generally containing recycled denim), so you do not have to be home at the time.
We can pick up the box and reuse the packaging next time we come back, if you choose to leave it for us. We deep clean and sanitize all packaging and store for at least 2 weeks prior to use.
Orders over $100 get free local delivery. Minimum of $50 order. $5 charge for orders $50 - $100. Check out our Farm Membership for even more discounts and benefits like free delivery and the use of reusable coolers.
The Delivery Area
Deliveries are only made within our delivery area. This is within 3 miles of Hwy. 280 between Sylacauga and Birmingham or within 3 miles of the area contained within 459 and I-20 or within 3 miles of the route from Irondale to Leeds to Pell City back to Talladega/ Sylacauga.
If you get a group of other folks together within Alabama, West Mississippi, or East Georgia to bulk purchase, we will be happy to deliver the products to you in person!
If you are not near us, and order at least $50 so there's enough mass to stay cold, we ship via reduced rates with UPS to the eastern half of the US. (The states that can get 1-to-2-day UPS Ground shipping: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington D.C., West Virginia. because of severe delays in 2020, New Jersey was temporarily excluded from UPS Ground & switched to 2nd Day Air, but we're trying it out again plus some more states that should take 3 days - in wintertime thawing is much less of a concern.) Orders over $150 get free shipping, and under that it's $15 shipping.
Folks in the other contiguous 48 states can get our products shipped, but will need to pay for UPS 2nd Day Air to make sure the meat does not thaw.
Your order will come in a cardboard box with an insulated liner inside containing your frozen items and dry ice so it does not thaw in transit. You may call us at 205-936-6120 with any questions!